A Single Stage Paint Correction consists of one stage of machine polishing. It is a more intensive gloss enhancement detail.
On softer paints (common amongst Porsches and most Japanese cars), we can typically remove 50-70% of all swirls, haze, and light defects, while on harder paints (common amongst Audi, BMW, Mercedes) we can expect 30-50% correction.
There are many factors which dictate the level of correction that can be achieved, and we approach each car and paint system accordingly to achieve the best result.
Needless to say, a single stage paint correction can greatly enhance gloss, depth, colour and a big transformation in the condition of the paint can be achieved.
- Hand-wash using safe and proper techniques to prevent swirls and marring of the finish
- Wheels and inner barrels cleaned
- Wheel wells cleaned
- Light door jamb cleaning
- Exhaust tip cleaning
- Chemical and Mechanical decontamination process (claying) to remove embedded contaminants such as iron deposits, tar spots, tree sap, traffic film etc. from the paint
- Light machine polishing to remove very light swirls and haze to increase gloss and colour depth
- Application of our very durable & glossy Graphene Sealant (up to 3 months)
- Tires and wheel wells dressed using our premium water-based dressing (non-greasy, non-fling, hydrating, anti static)
- Interior and Exterior glass cleaned
- This package can also be considered as a pre-sale detail for those looking to up the value and desirability of their car.
In addition we highly recommend the application of one of our Protective Coatings!